If you are one of our wonderful volunteers who volunteered for at least one shift during the current sale then you have the benefit of shopping our presale the Thursday before our sale. Below are some tips for getting the most out of your early shopping trip.
- Wristbands are given out at 4:15pm.
- Doors open at 6:00 pm to our volunteers; 7:00pm for consignors who did not volunteer.
- No kiddos, please. Things can get a little wild and crowded during the presale, so it’s best for the kiddos to stay at home for this part of the sale.
- Please no food or drinks. We can’t risk a spill on our wonderful merchandise.
- Bring a nice size bag to haul all of the great loot you will most certainly find.
- Remember to check out big items first, then go back for your smaller items because we can not hold any items for you.
- See the Shopping page for more information.