Congratulations! You’ve registered to be a consignor with LAA. Now what? We try to make our process as easy as possible. Everything you need to do for the sale is available by logging in to your account and going to “My Homepage”.
Here’s a few things to need to make sure you do after registering:
1. Select a Drop Off Time
2. Sign your Seller Agreement
3. Select a Volunteer Shift to avoid the $30 Consignor Fee (optional)
4. Check out our helpful info below
5. Mark your calendar for our exclusive consignor and volunteer presale on Thursday night
All items must be entered into the system by 5pm on Monday, March 2nd.
- Remember, the nicer the presentation, the more likely it is to sell!
- Pin items to wire hangers with large sturdy safety pins so they will not fall off.
- Pin item tags securely to the item on the RIGHT side.
- Please use large pins otherwise they pop open and fall off. NO small, flimsy safety pins or the tiny, little gold pins. We want to make sure your items stay on the hanger and the tag does not get separated from the item so please use the large safety pins.
- Large safety pins can be purchased at Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Target, etc.
- Shirts should be safety pinned to the hanger near the shoulders or neck to ensure that the shirt stays on.
- Shorts/Pants/Skirts are pinned to the “shoulders” of the hanger, towards the middle of the waistband so they don’t slip. A pin passes through the front and back of the shorts and around the hanger on each side for a secure hold. An extra pin in the middle will make them even more secure.
- Outfits hang the shorts/pants/skirt with the shirt so that they can both be easily seen. Hang the shirt on the hanger and then turn it around so that you are facing the back of the shirt. Next safety pins the top of the bottoms through shoulders of the shirt and around the hanger so the bottoms do not pull down the shirt.
- If you are selling clothing sets, please make sure they are the same size. If they are not the same size please tag and sell separately.
- ALL TAGS MUST BE PRINTED ON WHITE CARDSTOCK PAPER. This is to protect your items from being separated from it’s tag. An item with no tag cannot be sold.
- Supplies needed – Baggies, Packing Tape, LARGE safety pins
- Shoes in baggies- have taped and sealed before arriving
- Group similar toys, books in larger baggies
- Presentation tips–you are SELLING your items so make sure it’s items you would buy in the condition you would buy them: clean, no stains, no marks, holes or snags, wrinkle-free and smell nice
- Reminder to not tape DVD’s/Video Games so they can be inspected at check in
- If you have boutique brand items (Matilda Jane, Mini Boden, etc) –enter that on your tag and tie a pink ribbon on the hanger, not everyone looks at the designers, but if it’s front and center, it is more likely to get noticed
- If you have a toy or item that is large with small pieces, put the small pieces in a bag and secure to the item
- Items that require batteries should have working batteries in them. If the item doesn’t work at check-in, it won’t be accepted